21) Call it a day is to quit work and go home. Which of the following situations given below is the best example of this idiom?
- Rocky has perfect form throughout his Inning.
- After playing together for ten years, the players finally decided to leave the team.
- All athletes know the point where they have to finish the first lap.
- The police called in Tony for interrogation.
22) The definition of a wreck is something that has been destroyed or badly damaged or a person who is upset or in poor health. Which of the following situations is the best example of a wreck?
- District authorities have closed cafes, tourists’ spots, cinemas to empower the local economies.
- The differences between their opinions are due to their differing conceptions of God and their relation to the world.
- John is responsible for his 10-year-long relationship with Julie to fall apart and destroyed.
- John’s car hit the barricade, and its right headlight was damaged.