Learn and practice Problems on clocks with easy explaination and shortcut tricks. All questions and answers on clocks covered for various Competitive Exams
Solve Problems on clocks:
1) How many times the hands of a clock coincide in a day?
2) At what time between 3 and 4, the hands of a clock are straight and point in opposite directions?
- 42min. past 3
- 45min. past 3
- 49min. past 3
- 51min. past 3
3) An accurate clock indicates 8 O’ clock in the morning. Through how many degrees the hour hand turns when the clock indicates 3 O’ clock in the afternoon?
4) What is the angle between hour hand and minute hand of a clock at 3.30?
5) At what time between 4 o’clock and 5 O’ clock will the hands of a clock coincide?
- 21minutes past 4
- 20minutes past 4
- 19minutes past 4
- 22minutes past 4
6) A clock is set at 4am. It loses 16 minutes in 24 hours. What will be the correct time when the clock indicates 9pm on the 4th day?
7) How much does a watch lose per day, if its hands coincide every 63 minutes?
8) At what time between 4:30 and 5:00 will the hands of a clock be at right angle?
- 35min. past 4
- 37min. past 4
- 38min. past 4
- 39min. past 4
9) A watch which gains uniformly is 5 minutes slow at 6am on Monday and is 5 minutes 48 seconds fast at 6pm on the following Monday. When was it correct?
- 5:20 pm on Wednesday
- 5:20 pm on Thursday
- 4:20 pm on Wednesday
- 4:20 pm on Thursday
10) At what times between 5 O’ clock and 6 O’ clock the hands of a clock are 10 minute spaces apart?