Free online quizzes to practice for Competitive exams.
Quantitative Aptitude Quizzes
3) Compuund Interest Aptitude Quizzes
1) What is the compound interest on Rs. 2500 for 2 years at rate of interest 4% per annum?
- Rs. 180
- Rs. 204
- Rs. 210
- Rs. 220
Solve Compound Interest Quizzes:
4) Partnership Aptitude Quizzes
2) A, B and C are partners. They have invested Rs.35000, Rs. 25000 and 10,000 respectively for the same period. If the total profit is Rs. 18000, find the share of A.
- Rs. 9000
- Rs. 9500
- Rs. 8000
- Rs. 8500
Solve Partnership Quizzes:
5) Ages Aptitude Quizzes
1) A mother is twice as old as her son. If 20 years ago, the age of the mother was 10 times the age of the son, what is the present age of the mother?
- 38 years
- 40 years
- 43 years
- 45 years
Solve Ages Quizzes:
7) Boats and Streams Aptitude Quizzes
1) The speed of a boat in still water is 5km/hr. If the speed of the boat against the stream is 3 km/hr, what is the speed of the stream?
- 1.5 km/hr
- 2 km/hr
- 2.5 km/hr
- 1 km/hr
Solve Boats and Streams Quizzes:
9) Height and distance Aptitude Quizzes
1) A ladder is leaning against a wall. It makes a 60° angle with the wall. If the distance between foot of ladder and wall is 5.5 meters, find the length of the ladder.
Solve Height and Distance Quizzes:
Data Interpretation Aptitude Quizzes
1)Pie Chart Aptitude Quizzes
Various Expenditures (in percentage) Incurred in Publishing a Book
1) If for a certain quantity of books, the publisher has to pay Rs. 30,600 as printing cost, then what will be amount of royalty to be paid for these books?
- Rs. 19,450
- Rs. 21,200
- Rs. 22,950
- Rs. 26,150
Solve Pie Chart Quizzes:
2)Table Chart Aptitude Quizzes
Expenditures of a Company (in Lakh Rupees) per Annum Over the given Years.
Note : Rotate screen to see responsive table
1) What is the average amount of interest per year which the company had to pay during this period.
- Rs. 32.43 lakhs
- Rs. 33.72 lakhs
- Rs. 34.18 lakhs
- Rs. 36.66 lakhs
SolveTable Chart Quizzes:
3)Bar Chart Aptitude Quizzes
Sales of Books (in thousand numbers) from Six Branches – B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 and B6 of a publishing Company in 2000 and 2001.
1)What is the ratio of the total sales of branch B2 for both years to the total sales of branch B4 for both years?
Solve Bar Chart Quizzes:
4)Line Chart Aptitude Quizzes
Exports from Three Companies Over the Years (in Rs. crore)
1) For which of the following pairs of years the total exports from the three Companies together are equal?
- 1995 and 1998
- 1996 and 1998
- 1997 and 1998
- 1995 and 1996
Solve Line Chart Quizzes:
Verbal Reasoning Quizzes
4)Cause and Effect Reasoning Quizzes
I. All the colleges in the city had to keep closed for three days a week.
II. Many students have left the local colleges
- Statement II is the cause and statement I is its effect
- Both the statements are effects of independent causes
- Statement I is the cause and statement II is its effect
- Both the statements are independent causes
- Both the statements are effects of some common cause
Solve Cause and Effect Quizzes:
6)Blood Relations Reasoning Quizzes
1) Pointing to a photograph, a man said, “I have no brother, and that man’s father is my father’s son.” Whose photograph was it?
Solve Blood Relations Quizzes:
7) Logical Sequence of words Reasoning Quizzes
1) Arrange the following words in a meaningful sequence.
- 1, 3, 4, 5, 2
- 1, 3, 2, 4, 5
- 2, 3, 5, 1, 4
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Solve Sequence of words Quizzes:
8)Direction Sense Reasoning Quizzes
1) Peter is in the East of Tom and Tom is in the North of John. Mike is in the South of John then in which direction of Peter is Mike?
Solve Direction Sense Quizzes:
Non Verbal Reasoning Quizzes
2)Construction of Shapes Quizzes
1) Select three figures out of the following five figures which when fitted into each other would form a square.
- 1, 2, 4
- 1, 2, 5
- 5, 3, 1
- 2, 3, 4
Solve Construction of Shapes Quizzes:
4)Rule Detection Quizzes
1) Which of the following series of figures follows the given rule?
Rule: The closed figure loses its sides, and the open figure gains its sides as the series proceeds.
Solve Rule Detection Quizzes:
Verbal Ability Quizzes
7)Ordering of Words Quizzes
1) A month after colleges opened……
A. 35% seats reserved under OBC
B. in private colleges
C. for the next academic year
D. remain vacant
Solve Ordering of Words Quizzes:
8)Sentense Correction Quizzes
1) He was very tired as he is working since 6 O’ clock in the morning.
- he was working
- he had been working
- he has been working
- he will be working
Solve Sentense Correction Quizzes:
9)Ordering of Sentences Quizzes
1) If 40% of an
Rishikesh is a beautiful hill station located beside the Himalayas
P: There are many ancient temples
Q: in the North of India
R: along the banks of the sacred river the Ganges
S: that flows through the city.
Furthermore, the city is also known for many famous yoga ashrams.
Solve Ordering of Sentences Quizzes:
10)Paragraph Formation Quizzes
1. Maria reached office at 10 O’ clock after sending the money.
2. Maria’s parents needed some money.
3. After that, she spent almost half an hour at the Post Office.
4. So, she went to bank to withdraw some money.
5. However, she had no money with her.
Which of the following should come third in the paragraph?
Solve Paragraph Formation Quizzes: